Are you a five stars Technical Support willing to deliver the best client service?
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
Are you a real problem solver driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? Are you analytical, technical as well as a team player? And you are fluent in Swedish ?Then you are the Technical Customer Support (L1) we are looking for!
Within the company's support department and under the responsibility of a Support Manager, you will be working with your team on multiple interesting projects at the same time.
You report to the Support Manager and you are involved with the technical and functional support of the customers. You work from the office in Brussels.
You act as an "Efficy Specialist" and are responsible for the following tasks:
- Answering the phone quickly.
- Creating a "case" for every problem (we want to log everything).
- Find a solution with or without the customers.
- Informing the customer that the solution has been found.
- Apply the solution and check if the customer is happy with the proposed solution.
- Answering every question about Efficy Installation.
- Helping the Partner when he has a problem on live installations, …
- Helping the partner to find technical articles that can be used for trainings installations, configuration.
A successful candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market and a great UX, we expect the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in experience
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish
- Good general IT knowledge (Windows, Ms-Office and classic applications)
- Fluent in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and punctual
- Pragmatic and conscientious
- Customer-focused and solution oriented
- Very good learning skills
- Autonomous and flexible
Bonus points for
- A computer science degree
- CRM and/or SaSS expirence
- Fluent in Danish
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package and a referral program bonus
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Find out more at efficy.com!
Do you have questions about the position?
Please contact email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.